It seems in today’s busy world to-do lists are often made, but rarely checked off as more and more pressing items seem to pop up. What is the best way to stick to a to-do list?
|Make sure to schedule tasks evenly through the week, so you aren't going crazy on Monday and bored on Tuesday.|
Below are some ideas:
· Categorize your to-do tasks. Determine which of them are small (up to 30 minutes), medium (30-60 minutes), large (1-2 hours), extra large (over 2 hours), and chunkable (tasks that you do not do all in one sitting, i.e. laundry).
· Group your to-do tasks by where they take place.
· Assign a different room to each day of the week. (Monday - Kitchen, Tuesday - Bathroom, etc.).
· Write a Day Plan the night before. Do not stray from your schedule.
· Make sure to schedule tasks evenly through the week, so you aren't going crazy on Monday and bored on Tuesday.
· Do all of your out-and-about tasks early in the day and early in the week to get them out of the way and to save time.
· Use the same to-do list pad each week to easily cross off. HBM
Source: Parker Premiere Collection. Spruce up your to-do list by using a fashionable pen from the Parker Premiere Collection: The Black Lacquer GT model or the Chiseled Silver model. Visit parkerpen.com.V19-2 Add: 5/12 HP: 10/31/12