By Kristina Jaramillo
With the strong emergence of social media in the Internet marketing world, every Tom, Dick and Harry has come out saying they are social media experts.
To choose the best social media consultant for your company, ask them the following five questions:
|Your social media consultant must understand direct response copywriting techniques that encourages conversation.|
1. When engaging in social media marketing, will you keep my targeted audience in mind?
Most social media companies will focus on making the connection, but it needs to be targeted.
2. Do you create a system to take the online conversation offline?
You need to have a system that consistently gets your website and information in front of your prospects.
3. How engaged are you in social media conversations?
Your social media consultant must understand direct response copywriting techniques that encourages conversation.
4. When focusing on social media profiles, do you focus strictly on keyword optimization and being found first for your niche?
If you want to create a connection, you need to have prospect-focused copy within the profile.
5. How can you ensure that my social media messaging stays consistent with my branding?
You need someone who will keep your brand in check and work to reinforce it through social media. HBM
LinkedIn Expert Kristina Jaramillo creates online marketplace opportunities for entrepreneurs who want more website traffic, prospects, and profits. Now, with her free special report, you can uncover how you can become “the trusted source for your industry on LinkedIn” and along with easy ways to gain more connections fast by avoiding the top 14 mistakes. Go to http://www.GetLinkedInHelp.com. V18-3 Add: 6/12 HP: 10/9/12